This website was developed as an extension of ‘www.police.rajasthan.gov.in’ to serve as the web portal for recruitment and examination interface(Apply online, Admit Card, Answerkey, Result, Emitra Token, Helpline Number ) amongst the Rajasthan Police and candidates interested in joining the force.
This website was designed to serve the purpose of an effective Police-Public interface, a requisite in modern era. With the advent of independence in August 1947, the 563 princely States of India were gradually integrated into different administrative homogeneous units. The State of Rajasthan, in its present form came into being in different stages. Though the process had started immediately after independence, it was not until 1956 that all the States came together to form the present Rajasthan.
To serve as official web portal of Rajasthan Police Recruitment examination proceedings
There are various services offered by this website. Following is a synopsis:
- 1. Notification -All the recruitment related notices are officially released on this site. The students can timely check all the updates regarding every Rajasthan Police examination and selection procedure via this site.
- 2. Application Form -There is a provision for downloading application form for the examinations notified here. The blank application form can be downloaded from an online link.
- 3. Online: apply -A provision is being provided for submitting an online application through this portal. The online or challan payment can be followed up.
- 4. Admit Card -After the successful submission of application form, the admit card is provided for the candidates. The hall Ticket can be downloaded from an online link too.
- 5. Token -There is an advantage of this site, where the token status can be known from the online portal.
- 6. Vigyapati -There is also an online stipulation of downloading vigyapati for candidates’ reference.
- 7. Result Declaration -The results are declared through this online portal only. This helps in direct access for the candidates to this website.
- 8. E-mitra -This service is being collaborated with e-mitra services for the aspirants’ advantage. This way they can submit their challan through e-mitra, or even fill their forms through this portal.
- 9. Helpline Numbers -To be of even better assistance, the website has provided with a 24*7 helpline number for any sort of queries or help.
Rajasthan Police Helpline Numbers (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
|For Vigyapti||Token Related Issue||Application Form/Token Release|
|+91-141-2600695||1800 180 6127 (8:00 AM To 8:00 PM)||+91-294-3057542|
Overall the website is indeed a good web portal for any student aspiring to join the Rajasthan Police force, where all the information is gathered in one site only, with updated information.